Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Me Poem

I don't like milk, but I like dippin' oreos in milk
I don't like rain, but I like listening to the rain patter on the fiberglass covering our back porch
I don't like surprises but I love it when my husband leaves me notes or brings me flowers
I don't like cleaning the toilet
I don't like seeing a dirty toilet
so I guess I like having my toilet clean

I don't have any rhythm, but I love to dance
I don't know how to put on make-up well, but I like mascara.... a lot
I don't know how to whistle but I pretend I do and it sounds funny
I don't like being tickled, but secretly I really do

I do know how to cook, I like to cook
I'm a really good cook
I can love
I can read, I like to read
I really like people, I can relate to people well
I like talking and listening, especially with my kids
I can kiss...really good
I can power walk, it makes me feel good

I love living
loving
sharing
creating
crying
laughing

I was positively edified at my MOPS group last week by a professional writer. She encouraged us to let our creative juices flow....this is my attempt!

3 comments:

Kirsta 'n co. said...

Let those juices keep flowin'! That was a perfect description of you :) How exciting htat you're already 32 weeks, you're going to be loving being a mom of THREE so soon! Crazy, crazy. Definitely get something creative down about that when it happens!

The Bowldens said...

i love it! you'll have to tell me what the lady said cos thats right up my isle! =)

Jeremy Saunders said...

that was really quite good!
mimi