Sunday, November 22, 2009

Ready or Not?

We are getting ready for baby around here. Time is continuing to fly by and I know the next 7 weeks will continue to stay busy. So far this has been the easiest pregnancy. I still forget I'm pregnant....until I look in my closet to get dressed or get kicked in the ribs!
Adelle is preparing herself. She knows there is a baby in mommy's tummy, or at least that mommy doesn't have much room on her lap anymore. We are working on being "soft" with her baby dolls that she is usually tossing around or carrying by their legs.
This is her putting baby nigh night. She won't have this responsibility with our baby, don't worry.
This is her carrying baby nicely. She tries really hard to be gentle.
Lesha came over and we canned a bunch of pears a few weeks ago. These are always my babies favorite food and although I know the baby won't eat them right away, I feel good knowing they are on the shelf.
Baby Kate, my new little niece being fondled by Adelle. Adelle did not want anything to do with Kate for the first few weeks but she is fascinated by her now. Hopefully this will assist our own transition.
Isn't this picture fascinating! My friend Mindi is an amazing ultra-sound tech. Really handy when you are pregnant! So what do you think? Boy or Girl? We are still surprised but I really know it's a boy. I don't really know.....but I will be totally floored if it's a pink baby. Everything to me feels boy so we will see. So exciting! In Braxton's own words, "We need a brother because we already have a sister."

8 comments:

Marcy M Miller said...

Andrea, you look awesome, you are tiny! What a cool ultrasound pic. I'm glad that you are feeling so good.

Jessica said...

I think you look tiny too. I am voting for blue but pink is so cute!! You are such a good mommy wither one will be very blessed to be welcomed into the world by you!

The Bowldens said...

i love the 4d ultrasound. i got one with luke and he looked so much like the pictures i got from the ultrasound. crazy hu? i am so excited for you guys! you look darling!

Nate + Carlee said...

How in the world can you be on your 3rd baby and look so good?! You are such a cute pregnant lady!

Brian and Amy Wilson said...

You look great! Good luck with the last part of your pregnancy!

Rach said...

exciting! way to go and be surprised, that will be so fun. oh and I am totally making your pumpkin soup tomorrow for dinner, I am really exciting, I think we are going to do the spinach way you did and some brown rice:) YUM

Rachel Ashmore said...

i like this post. =)

Me and My Boys said...

You look great! With only 7weeks! Hot Stuff! I love that your little girl carries her baby by the head! She'll be such a good sister!