Wednesday, November 11, 2009

GO QUEST

So my brother's team came down to WWU for a basketball game on Monday. We got all Quest'd out and went to cheer them on.
Here he is. The star. The captain. The leader of the pack. I can't believe this is the only picture I got. I was too busy taking pictures of the fans....don't worry. I was watching the game too.
Here is the cheerleader...and the dance queen. My mom won her Quest sweatshirt at the last game. She entered herself into the dance-off at half time and totally won. How funny!
Here are the happy fans.
More happy fans.
My sister made Addy her Quest tu-tu. She looked very cute.
Braxton is really wanting to be on the court himself.

Here's the family...GO BRYCE GO!




The next generation of players.
I'm missing something in this picture but they are all seeing it and fascinated by it.
We love you Bryce! You're a champ!

1 comment:

Peter and Lesha said...

that was soooo fun, thanks for taking pictures!! cute kids