Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

I love this cow costume! Braxton wore it when he was barely 1 and Adelle wore it last night. Do you see the resemblance?
Addy was the happiest little cow. She caught on real quick and at each door she would say, "trick treat, trick treat."
Here are the kids all ready to go....Have you ever seen a cuter monkey? fireman? cow?
This is the first year we've actually gone around our neighborhood and it was a blast. The kids were very enthusiastic.
We love Halloween. It was a beautiful night with a full moon and clear skies. Now onto November!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

They are all three adorable. But that may be the cutest cow I have ever seen hands down!
Glad you had fun!!

Sarahbelle said...

Very cute! I can see Addy starting to look like you more! I love it when kids catch on to the whole idea and get that eager excitement! Gabby was anxious ALL day "it is so hard to wait" for trick or treating!

Anonymous said...

Oh they are so sweet...I agree the cow costume is adorable :)

Daniel & Jocelyn said...

I love the costumes, especially the hair on the cow costume!! LOVE IT!

Johnny and Eirian said...

Love the costumes!!