Saturday, January 12, 2013

Twas the week before Christmas

DSC05669DSC05670DSC05671
Jeff’s parents, brother Ryan, and Sister Gabe and her kids were here the week before Christmas. They got in late Saturday night, before the blessing on Sunday.  Jeff’s mom, "Gramy," brought a favorite book to share with all the kids before bed.

DSC05686DSC05687DSC05688DSC05691DSC05694DSC05695
We spent the next week hanging out with cousins. The kids played really well together. Braxton and Riley are still total buds. Adelle kindof went back and forth between the littles and the bigs. Laney and Emmett were happy to chill and watch movies, Teagan looked big next to Gage…
It was fun to see the dynamics of it all. Cousins are the best!!
DSCF1722
Jeff and Riley share a birthday so to celebrate we went out to dinner Monday night. I love this picture of them both. They look thrilled, don’t they!

Tuesday Grandma and Grandpa Johnson had the whole gang in for yummy dinner complete with little teddy bear rolls for all the kids.
 DSC05701DSC05702DSC05703
On that Wednesday Gramy and Ryan left to go back home to Utah. It's always sad when they leave and we don't know when we will see them again. The kids got pictures with Ryan. He is off in Korea now with the Army.
Wednesday night my brother Brent, and his wife, Jess, took the kids to spend the night with them out at the bay where they were staying in a condo next door to my parents. The kids had fun and Jeff and I had a nice relaxing night where we finished up some Christmas last minutes.
Thursday we went up to Canada swimming at the wave pool with Brent, Jess, my mom and dad and Lesha and the kids. It was super fun and empty, we had the whole place to ourselves. Then that night my dad took all the big people to dinner and Auntie Melissa came and watched the little chillins. It was fun to get out with all my siblings and all of our significant others. Gage got to come too ;)
Friday, well nope. We will skip Friday and Saturday. I know they were busy but I didn’t write anything on my calendar.. So I have no recollection. Dang.

No comments: