Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Happy

 It makes me happy to creatively cut my kids' cheese. They get really excited over little things like this.
 It makes me happy to watch my big boy play basketball.
It makes me really happy that my big boy begged me to wear my cheerleading uniform from High School to his game and cheer for him. Seriously, how long does this sweetness last? He makes me happy.
 It makes that big boy really happy when he makes a basket! Him happy makes me happy.
 It makes me happy to candidly catch my husband with the biggest smile on his face after finding eggs in the nesting box. He is simply so happy about it. That makes me happy.
 It makes me happy to walk into the family room and hear my little girl reading to her best friend/brother. These two are so happy together. That makes me happy.
 Baby equals happy. No words. Just happy!!
 It makes me happy that Adelle wants to be a mommy so bad. It makes me happy that Gage is big enough now that I don't get as worried about him being dropped on his head by his loving sis.
It makes me happy that Braxton still plays dress up with his little siblings. 
It makes me happy when I go into Braxton's classroom to help and he acts like I am his best friend. That makes me so happy.

2 comments:

Brian and Amy Wilson said...

Thanks for reminding me to enjoy the small things. I need to do that more often!

amber york said...

I loved this post! Thanks for sharing. You have a beautiful family! Are the chickens new? I think having chickens would be so much fun!