Wednesday, January 16, 2013

"cootie cootie"


Have I told you that Emmett is constantly coming up to Gage and saying, "oh my yittle cootie cootie." He means to say my little cutie, cutie, but we like the way he says it so we have all started calling Gage, "cootie, cootie."
This little cootie cootie is the funnest. Sometimes I wonder if I enjoyed my other babies as much as I do Gage. I know I did... but I honestly think it's more enjoyable, at least for me, when I can see my children gawking over their little brother/sister. It's the best.
Every time Emmett says the prayer he thanks Heavenly Father that, "I have a baby." He really means it too.
Adelle told me just the other day that she doesn't need a baby sister anymore, phew! She said she is glad she has Gage instead.
Braxton sings "I am a Child of God," to him whenever he starts to cry. Brax has done this with all his siblings and I think it's the sweetest. Braxton also says Gage is going to talk soon. I would agree. This babe can really babble. He is a cooing, aweing, drooling, smiling, rolling machine!
Oh, and the hair... We love that too!
And thanks to Adelle his toes are always clean. That little lady sure is something. The girl loves feet. She is constantly playing with her own feet and whenever she gets a chance she is picking fuzz and hair and whatever else out from between Gage's toes. So ladylike, I know.

1 comment:

tina said...

He is a cute little cootie bug! Starting to like a bit like Adelle (maybe the eyes)