Tuesday, August 30, 2011

There's no place like home

Yesterday I got home from being away from Jeff and Braxton and Adelle for 5 days! It was too long for me to be away but I had a good time and I think it was a good experience for everyone. Emmett and I were together 24/7 and I think we both needed that. He has never gotten that from me and now he is readjusting to sharing me with his dad and two siblings.
When I was gone Braxton asked Jeff, "dad, is mom's hair still going to be short when she gets home or will it be long again?" I thought that was so cute!
It's good to be home.
More to come on where we went and what we did!

2 comments:

Nancy and Spencer said...

Cute poster! Was Adelle singing to you too?

Andrea said...

Adelle is totally singing to me. She is really into making up songs as she goes!