Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Friday night date with Emmett and Sophie



Saturday was the annual Old Settlers Parade.
It never dissapoints.
My dear aunt had 2 of my kids spend the night Friday and we all met up on Saturday at the Parade.

So what did we do Friday without 2 of our kids?
Well I didn't have my camera, sad. I kicked myself all night for that.
We took Emmett and Sophie(our new dog)
down to my favorite spot...Boulevard.
We brought along some yummy take-out from the Fountain Bistro.
We had a picnic on the grass and then walked the Boardwalk.
It was absolutely beautiful.
The sun was shining and there was no wind. Seriously! I think it was the first time in my 29 years of going there that there was not a hint of wind.
Blissful.

Emmett likes being an only child
Emmett loves the dog
People at the park looked at us like we were new parents with our cute little boy and dog
I love it when that happens

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Young cute couple and their baby(ies) and dog... not much cuter than that.
Wait... you are that when the other two are around too!

Peter and Lesha said...

fun ! emmett is too cute and you too look young enough to have it be your first baby

Sarah said...

Thanks for sharing your seats with us. It was a good show.