Monday, August 8, 2011

If you....


have a child starting school you must read this book!!

I know now why it caught my eye at the library last week. I'd never heard of it before. It caught my eye as we were walking to the checkout so I grabbed it and added it to the stack. Have tissues on hand.
It's a must read. My kids looked concerned at my tears but when I smiled and told them that they were happy tears Braxton got the giggles.

Let me know what you think!
And if your public library is anything like ours you can search for the book on line and reserve it which makes it really easy to pick up whenever you get a chance without taking the gamble of it being there or not. fyi.



2 comments:

Andrea said...

:D I'm on the library website almost every day, reserving books.

Peter and Lesha said...

well do you still have it? take it back so I can go get it. cute book