Thursday, January 20, 2011

sista

This is me and my sister back in the day. We are 19 months apart and in this picture we are 2 1/2 and 1. The exact ages of our little girls.

Here are our little sista's. They are the sweetest girls.


I think the only thing better then having a sister, always there, 19 months younger, is having a cousin, down the street, 16 months younger!
Adelle is a lucky little girl.
I hope these girls grow up to be the best of girlfriends.

As for me, I miss my sister. I'm glad we are both moms now because we get along way better. It's like we have other people to think about instead of ourselves :) We usually see each other at least 3 times a week and this week she is gone with her kids! No trade-zies for us this week.

Love you Lesh!


4 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

oh, I needed that! thanks. They will be best friends, Adelle is so kind to Kate. I can see more of me in Kate than I thought. So cute. I do miss having your kids and talking to you. Carson misses his idol too I think.

Doneva said...

O.K. my heart is going to come out of my body, that is the best tribute to me as a mom, WHO needs a noble peace prize when you have 2 loving daughters that love each other and 2 loving granddaughters that love each other, that is the circle of LIFE!!

Jayme said...

It's too bad your mom didn't keep those matching outfits. Close cousins ARE way fun. Basketball was fun last night thanks for playing :)

Sarah said...

So sweet! I love that picture of you and Lesha. Both your girls are so cute and so lucky.