Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Wreath


"Teach the children that the wreath symbolizes the real nature of love. Real love never ceases. Love is one continuous round of affection."http://llerrah.com/truemeaningofchristmas.htm

This wreath that I finished yesterday only took me 3 years to make! I started it Adelle's first Christmas and I traced her and Braxton's cute little hands and cut.... And cut, and cut, and cut.
I never got it all done. That was a lot of cutting.
Then last year I dug it out and starting cutting some more. Then, after remembering I was 8 months pregnant, I stopped and decided to wait until my newest little hand print could be included.
So, after tracing little Emmett's sweet hand and cutting some more it is complete.
My little circle of love.

3 comments:

Aunt Angela said...

How sweet. This will be a wonderful treasure forever.

Peter and Lesha said...

ok this would be a perfect activity to do with my little ones on thurs when I am gone and it could be a surprise present for me:) I love it love it love it.

The Bowldens said...

so cute! i'm going to have to make one, now!