Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Aren't they GREAT!!

Well it looks like we need to take a trip to Arizona because Adelle isn't in this picture!
This is Jeff, his dad, and his Grandma and Grandpa. Along with our boys. One set of great grandparents that my children are so lucky to have.

This is our children and Lesha's children with my Gramy who is my mom's mom. This was her Christmas card this year. Her and her little greats.
This picture inspired me to get pictures of all the great grandparents with my kids.

This is Jeff's Grandma and Grandpa with our kids on Sunday. More greats! We took them their annual Christmas ornament that I make every year and the kids were excited to find the ornaments from years past on their beautiful tree. I brought along the camera and they were good sports about getting their picture taken!

This is my Grandma, on my dad's side. Adelle call's Grandma, "Great Mary" because she is her Great Grandma Mary. Isn't that the sweetest.
We visited her on Sunday as well. It's another tradition. Growing up my parents would always take us to all of my dad's sisters homes and to Grandma and Grandpa's to see their Christmas trees. We would always sing carols the whole way and bring a special treat of some sort to the homes we visited.
My children know all of their grandparents and great-grandparents and for that I am so thankful. They are all GREAT and they all have so much love for these little ones. They each have their own little way of spoiling the kids and I hope to teach my children great love and respect for these special people.

2 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

they are so great, we are so lucky.

Doneva said...

Wow your children are really blessed by so many Great Grandparents, and I thought I was blessed to be the Bama of all of them, which of course I am, but they are really blessed, what a great tradition you are following, I will always be grateful for all of my loving grandparents.