Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

With the kids acting out the Nativity
Braxton was Joseph

Adelle was a monkey (?)

There'll be trees to cut down

once the right one is found!

Emmett's stocking arrived via mail and don't say anything but...
it's my favorite one of all!
It's the Happ-happiest season of all.

With the kids decorating cookies

and tasting the cookies!
ok my song is lame. So I'm stopping!
These cookies were a favorite that we always made growing up.
They are deeeeelicious!
Ritz crackers
spread nice and thick with peanut butter (this is the only time I prefer creamy)
another Ritz cracker on top
Dipped into melted chocolate chips
Heavily sprinkled
Yum!!!
Oh, the tree. The "buetiful tree" as Adelle says.

Simply having a wonderful Christmas time

3 comments:

Vashti said...

Those stockings are so awesome! I think I might have to make those cookies...

Peter and Lesha said...

totally remember those cookies and how easy they are too:) cute tree

amber york said...

It's SUPER good with that chocolate hazle-nut spread. Nutella! You should try it! Yummy!