Friday, December 17, 2010

29

Does anyone know how old daddy is today?
B: "66?"
A: "61?"
Yesterday he was 28 so today he is 29!
B: "Mom, wouldn't it be funny if we were all 16, even you and dad?"

I love this old man! He doesn't like that he looks so young and I tried to find a picture that made him look, "older" but no doing. I don't think such a picture exists.
However, in all the pictures of Jeff he is either smiling, being goofy, or working on something.
That is who he is.
The most kind, loving, happy, helpful, hardworking, silly, husband/dad in the whole world.
Happy Birthday!
We love you!



4 comments:

Marcy M Miller said...

It is funny how kids have no concept of age- my girls think I'm 10!
Happy Birthday Jeff! Have a good one.

Rachel Ashmore said...

Happy Birthday, Jeff!

Love, Us

Nancy and Spencer said...

kawaii ne!

Peter and Lesha said...

happy happy birthday he will appreciate looking young one day.