Friday, July 30, 2010

My Life

So our anniversary is next week and I know that Andrea will post something about it, so I thought I would beat her to the punch and do something a little early. I can not write even close to as good as she does, but I will do my best.

My Life Is.....

Long Brown hair,
Eyes of perfect green,
A smile that lights up the room,
Love that is unconditional,
Kindness never ending,
Friendship for all time,
A companion for Eternity,
Late night talks,
Tickle fights,
Looooong Kisses,
The greatest Wife,

My Life is.....Andrea

Andrea I love with all my heart and I am truly blessed to have you as my eternal companion and friend. Thank you for the most amazing 7 years of marriage. I can't wait to be able to start this poems with long grey hair. I am so excited for the rest of forever with you.

Love,

Me

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good work, Jeff.

April said...

Very sweet, Happy Anniversary!

Peter and Lesha said...

so if the goal was to make every other guy look bad you did it:) hahahaha but it was super sweet and I can tell when I am around you both how much you love each other. Congrats and thanks for your example to happiness. long gray hair might look weird, I think when ladies get old it seems they all cut their hair to the over forty cut:) anyway just a thought.

A and C said...

I think Jeff was saying his hair was going to be long and gray, not Andreas. Hers will probably never gray.

Love the poem Jeff. You guys are awesome

Jessica said...

I like long gray hair and if anyone can pull it off it will be Andrea!!
Jeff Ashmore you are truly a sweet man and Andrea you are one lucky lady! congrats you two year 7 was one of my favorites!

Nancy and Spencer said...

Tender. SO tender.
And yes you can write Jeff. You guys are a great couple & family. I wish i could meet you already... i mean, it feels like i know you. Too bad we don't live closer. Maybe someday! Here's to hoping... :)

Christen said...

Andrea, you have an amazing husband! Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on 7 years of happiness!