Monday, July 19, 2010

6 months

This little "M" is growing so fast. I can't believe that he is 6 months old....as of yesterday!
We celebrated with his first attempt at food. Yummy Yams! He was so happy to be at the table with us and getting all the attention!
The yams were a hit! One huge yam my gramy brought over I boiled and mashed and got a ton of baby yam yummies.
This is the life! Everyone got new jammies this weekend thanks to Braxton outgrowing most of his!
love these kids!
love holding one of them while trying to blog and answering questions of another one and having one on the ground spinning the very seat I am sitting in.

4 comments:

Marcy M Miller said...

He is so cute! How fun for him to be getting some solids!

Peter and Lesha said...

so funny I can guess which one is doing what:)

Jessica said...

They are all beautiful!!

Ratchfords said...

Wow - he is getting so big! What beautiful eyes!