Sunday, July 4, 2010

True North-westerners


We went camping! It was so fun and we didn't even need sunshine!


all we needed was a boat


a bucket

a whole family full of optimistic crabbers

Happy Campers


a warm tent
(this is what I woke up too, it warmed my heart)

Our whole family of 5
(I think this is our first family picture of all of us)



s'mores
(so huge and delicious that Braxton needed help from Auntie Angela to eat it!)


cousins


beautiful country


looky lou's

optimistic Californian's with sunglasses

intriguing water

life-jackets


a hammock


the hammock was a hit


a few naps

warm coats and hats


good sports

a beach


baby crabs


Umpa and Bama
fresh crab
Aunties and Uncles
Cousins.....
We had everything we needed!

and the sunshine when it came out was greatly appreciated and enjoyed!

5 comments:

Vashti said...

It looks like it was such a blast! I am glad you guys had so much fun!

Christen said...

Love all the pictures! I can't wait to go camping this summer...but I need a little sunshine :) Where were you?

Marcy M Miller said...

Fun! You are brave to go camping with a baby!

Lance Flake said...

We had a great time with everyone. As soon as I can get my pictures done, I will post them.

Jessica said...

the picture with all of you in your tent is adorable!! But Emmets Smile is over the top cute!