Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Big, little girl...


Adelle had her first official "play date" yesterday with her friend, Lilly, who is in her class at school. The whole thing was so cute.
Adelle and Lilly have been planning at school to have a playdate and everyday for a while Adelle would ask me what day would work. Finally, since Monday was a semester work day, I asked Lilly's mom if Lilly could come over and play with Adelle. Adelle was so excited. She counted the days until Monday.

Then on Monday she laid down when Braxton was reading to Emmett and she fell asleep. It killed me but I woke her up because I didn't want her to be asleep when her friend got here. She might have been embarrassed!

Adelle and Lilly had a fun time playing. It was cute to watch Lilly whisper to Adelle things like, "can we have another snack.." and to remember being that age and being at a friends house. The funniest part of the whole day though was watching and listening to Braxton show off in front of Lilly. I couldn't believe how bold he was! The kids all played together so nicely and as usual Emmett was a total ham and had all the kids laughing.

In other Adelle news she is taking dance class now and is loving it! I knew I had better get her into something when she asked me if girls could wrestle. The poor girl noticed that big brother was getting to go and do all these wrestling practices and matches and she apparently thought that wrestling was her only way out. Ha. When I asked her if she really wanted to wrestle she said no but that she would really like to take dance lessons. 

So our new routine on Fridays after school is dance class. The parents aren't allowed into the actual room so all these pictures are taken through a little window. So cute!









No comments: