Wednesday, March 13, 2013

5 months

It's amazing that it's been 5 months since this little babe joined us.
Gage has no idea he is little. He thinks he is just hilarious and pretty big stuff.
Adelle says, "why is he so much cuter with his clothes off?"
This is his famous, "why aren't I moving," look of frustration. 
Do you see the drool hanging there off his cheek?


Gage is 5 months old!
He is a whopping 18 lbs too!!
The babe is solid and strong.
Gage can roll both ways.
He is already trying to scoot himself to his toys.
I think he is going to be a mover and a shaker!
He is a drooling machine but so far no teeth have broken through.
He has massive hair and a bald stripe in the back.
He can almost sit up on his own for more than 3 seconds.
Gage's favorite song is "row, row your boat." The kids love doing this with him and he is a huge fan!
He is a smiley, happy, boy!
He is a stinker for naps but still sleeps all night.
He loves the stroller and outside naps though so when I am desperate we go walking!
He loves to be rocked and sung too.. Lately I have been singing, "if I had a hammer," and "a child's prayer" and he loves them. 
He likes to be wherever the action is.
Last week I put him in Adelle's room with her while she was coloring so I could clean the bathroom. I came back later to find him swaddled in her blanket and holding her kitty, fast asleep. It was so sweet. This boy is so loved by his sister and brothers.
love you babe!

No comments: