Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The most prettiest cake I ever made

My friends birthday was today so some of us got together and partied it up. I made this lovely cake, sorry the picture is so dark. It was tasty but more than that it was really pretty. I was proud of myself. I have never really focused on appearance when I've baked but.... I may be hooked!

All I did was make a chocolate cake. I used a recipe from my Betty Crocker Cook Book and subbed honey for sugar.
I cooked the cake in two round pans.
I put one layer of cake on the bottom.
Then one layer of sliced fresh strawberries.
Then another chocolate cake layer.
Then homemade whipped cream on top.
Some dark chocolate shavings.
And of course, the favorite of the kids, chocolate covered strawberries.
Yum!

Happy Birthday Jenny!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Way to go Andrea!