Friday, October 7, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Take II

These kids are too much. In looking through my photos for this blog I discovered that in most of them the kids are making crazy, silly, faces!

The corn maze was long and frustrating. Not really fit for the preschoolers.

The kids got to bring home a miniature pumpkin of their choice.

Adelle wore jeans for the first time in her life. Seriously she always wears leggings or dresses. We all wore jeans and vests to the farm.

Here is my sweet girl on the hayride.

Moo Moo

There were lots of animals

and lots of cute little backsides!

We all had a really good time. The weather was perfect and the kids were all excited. It was a fun day.

While posting this my brother called me from school so I am multi-tasking. Just a heads up in case this post doesn't really make sense.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

stony ridge is my favorite place ever. Also pretty sure my cousin Kenyan is in that picture of the kids looking through the fence at the horse :D He has vitiligo over all his skin so it probably is him ;)

Looks like you guys had a great time, and that corn maze is not just frustrating for preschoolers, just saying haha.

Andrea said...

Yes, it is your cousin, Amanda! I just figured that out on the field trip when your aunt told me she was your dad's sister. Small world!

amber york said...

So fun! I forgot how much I love the fall. I've been too busy complaining about how awful this summer has been!

Taylor Reil said...

Why are you kids getting so big???