Wednesday, October 12, 2011

pease

All big and grown up looking with his haircut. Braxton's old hoodie...one of my all time favorites!
Walking brother to school. Sportin' brother's hat.
This is him saying, "pease." It's pretty irresistible.
notice the awesome 1/2 haircut. I cut his hair myself and it's a bit of a process. This last hair cut took about 3 weeks to complete but I actually liked it when only 1/2 of it was cut so I wasn't in a hurry to do the other 1/2.
Already he looks so big compared to this picture from summer. Maybe it's the hair?

If anyone wants to tell me how to put my pictures side by side like a collage with blogger that would be awesome!! I can't seem to figure it out....

Emmett is growing up. I really love this fun stage he is in. He is so expressive and we are really noticing his little personality.
He is funny: If he does something and someone laughs he will do it over and over and over
He is stubborn: If he wants something he will get it!
He is sweet: The sweetest thing in the world is hearing him ask, "pease." We taught him how to say please and now we can't resist giving in to whatever he asks for. This could be a problem.
He loves nap and bed time: Adelle is still our best sleeper but this little boy loves nap and bed (for the most part). When I say nappy time he runs to his crib and says "nigh nigh."
He is tough: Definitely our toughest kid so far. He could fall, konk his head, get stung by a bee, and we never know until his big brother or sister tell us.
He is very handsome: Love his green eyes and perfect eye brows and the fact that they look like mine :)
He loves to dance: Whenever he hears anything close to music he gets his groove on and smiles big.
He likes to apologize: He is in a hitting stage where he hits when he can't say what he wants/needs. So frustrating for all of us! But he is always sorry and gives hugs afterwards.


The other day Emmett put himself on time out. It was so cute I can't get over it. I have been counting to 3 with him and it's totally working. When he doesn't obey by #3 I have been setting him in the time out chair. He kindof gets it. Well the other day I counted to three and he didn't obey. I said, "Emmett that's no, no" to which he walked himself over and sat down in the time out chair. Without me even directing him there. It was so sweet and cute and smart!!




2 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

that 1/2 hair cut is very ashton kutcher (?spelling) love him and glad he is in a hitting stage too it just might mean that he is not perfect like I sometimes think he is, secretly I love when he throws a fit, cause even though they don't come close to mates fits it makes me feel better :) thanks for your help today leg feeling better already

Nancy and Spencer said...

I feel like i just read a journal entry for a day in the life of my Perry! They're a lot a like and would be good buds.