Sunday, July 3, 2011

visual update

head over heels for raspberries, literally
berry good
I told Jeff the reason we only give our kids ice-cream twice a year (wink, wink) is so that we can get away with buying them waffle cones that weigh more than they do!
Braxton thought he was the luckiest boy in the world

These two are stinkin' cute together. Here Emmett is being a total boy, taking Kate's drink and she is demanding it back.
the beach bums

Not gonna lie, ice cream is one of my favorite things, ever!
my little surfer dude
miss thang

hottest crabber ever!
letting the waves rock us to sleep
Emmett drinking from the slip n' slide
the father on Father's Day playing a little diddy
soccer boy
one of the fishes we ate for breakfast, in the rain
a little camping cribbage
a little horsey ride from unc
"Twilight" anyone??
The whole time we were playing I was waiting for vampires to come walk onto our field. It was a little eerie.
artichokes are the new chocolate in this house.
YUM!!
biker babe in her favorite new dress that she got for her birthday from her Gramy (Jeff's mom). Seriously she is wearing this dress in 9 out of the 10 pictures I have of her in June/July.
our evenings, :)
Bama with her little babes

4 comments:

Vashti said...

I am glad that you are still blogging. I missed it while you were on hiatus! Looks like you guys have been having a blast!

Peter and Lesha said...

so cute. and we all know they get ice cream way more than twice a year :) they have it every time they are at my house :) hahahaha kidding

Marcy M Miller said...

Looks like you guys are having a great summer! I'm so jealous that you have raspberries- they are my favorite.

Rachel Ashmore said...

Andrew and I enjoyed these pics. We especially loved the "Miss Thang" picture, happy little Adelle on the motorcycle, and you and Jeff at the piano. =)