Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Surprise Visit





Our niece Riley came to town for a quick visit and we got her all to ourselves on Friday. The best part was that my kids didn't know she was coming so they were totally surprised! I am not one for surprises but I love surprising others, especially my kids. It's always so much fun.

Friday morning while they were in the tub I told them to hurry up and get their hair wet so I could wash it. When they asked why they had to hurry (ok confession, I usually let them stay in the bath for a really long, shriveled up, amount of time) I said, "Riley is going to be here to play any time." They were really happy and really cooperative and the rest of the day I didn't see much of them except when they were eating, notice that is when I got out the camera, or asking me for something. It was a good day had by all!

3 comments:

Andrew said...

what?? Did little riley fly up on her own?

Andrew

Andrea said...

ha, no!
John and Riley drove up for the weekend and stayed at John's moms. John went crabbing on Friday so we got to have Riley.

Nancy and Spencer said...

How cool is that? Cousins are the best.

And i so love Adelle's mini mouse dress!