Friday, July 8, 2011

Good-bye long hair






These are some of my favorite pictures of my hair this summer.
Does that sound silly? Vain?
If so, don't worry....
I chopped off 14 inches of hair and I'm totally over it!
Long hair was fun
for a while
Then it was just work, and a lot of braiding.
So, short hair it is again.

It's funny because I didn't tell anyone that I was chopping my hair off, except my husband because I tell him everything :)

It's been due for a while and I've always wanted to be able to donate hair to Locks of Love I just never really thought I could grow it out long enough.
So I did! I chopped it off and Braxton and I delivered it to the post office and off it is now to Florida so that someone who needs it can use it.

And now when people see me they say, "YOU CUT YOUR HAIR!!" like I committed some sort of crime or something.




5 comments:

Sarahbelle said...

WOW, what a great thing to do and so fun! I love that you didn't tell anyone before, what a shock to see you with 14 inches cut off. I have always wanted to donate to locks of love- but each time it starts to get a little long I chop it off. Way to go Anj, I love you with short hair too!

Jessica said...

I am sure its adorable...I admire your bravery. My hair is kind of a security blanket at this point I think:) So silly i am not sure why we do that.

Peter and Lesha said...

so wheres the pic of the new look? it is sooo cute and my favorite hair style on you:)

Nancy and Spencer said...

Yep, short hair is nice. But i really miss my long hair!
And ya, where's the photo of the new do??

April said...

I'm sure you look so cute, you always look good with short hair. I want to see a pic.!!!
April