Tuesday, March 29, 2011

my blog got named



Last week as I was weeding my front flower beds I was pondering on a proper name for my blog. It started out as Jeff, Andrea and Braxton and then has progressively altered as new little ones have joined our family. It was fine, but I've been feeling like the blog deserved it's own name. Not just any name of course.
Criteria for the blog name included:
describes me and my family
positive
catchy
not already taken (at least not by any blogs that I follow)
not too corny

So I came up with the name having the best day of my life

The name was inspired by the song that you can listen to at the top of this post. Thank-You by Dido. I've always loved this song. I first heard it when I was a freshman in college and since then it's been a favorite. The message it sends me is, yeah things are going to go wrong but you can still have the best day of your life. It's the people in your life who you love who really make life wonderful.

And so here it is. My life. Our life. The things that go on, good and bad. Us, just loving life.

4 comments:

Black Family said...

love it! i need your e-mail...send it to me....i forgot already :) hope to see you tomorrow!

MAUIGOOSE said...

that really is the best title for your blog. it fits your family and your personality perfectly! i love it!

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Marcy M Miller said...

I like it!