Monday, September 13, 2010

Welcome Fall


I have not been excited about this season approaching
But
Braxton has been
Fall for him means:
Preschool
His Birthday
Football season
Halloween

Today felt like fall and it was actually beautiful
My house smelled of slow-roasted potatoes from our garden all day
We wore coats and shoes with socks
We went to Preschool, then to Library story-time
We took an afternoon walk
We worked outside after dinner and the air was crisp
It is dark now
It is "early" but I'm ready for bed
Welcome Fall

2 comments:

Aunt Angela said...

What a cute picture of the kids. I know that Braxton is a very happy boy, now that he can go back to school. Your kids are all so smart.You've done a really good job with them.
Love Aunt Angela

Peter and Lesha said...

I love the fall ma and brax know where it's at. your kids are too cute:) see you later today