Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Blast from the Past!

This last weekend was my 10 year class reunion! It was a blast from the past! Jeff had more fun with my class/friends than he did at his own reunion. That is success! He's such a good support to me and I think the reason he enjoyed himself so much was because he watched me work and work on it and he felt my joy when it all came together.
This is me and Cassie my longtime friend from 6th grade, former college roommate...love this girl!
Here are some more besties from yesties! (get it, best friends from yesterdays)! From left Shelby, Me, Mindi, Erin and Hillary. This was my solid group of girlfriends in high-school including Sarah, Courtney, and Jama who couldn't make it! We missed them! Since high-school we have all led very different lives but we are still so close and I love these ladies.
It was so fun to be all together again! Looks like I'm still the shortest:)
My sister was nice enough to come to the night party and take pictures for us! Thanks Lesh!
Here are more "lifers." Kristi, to the far left, and I were in the same kindergarten class! Tina and Katie are in the middle, we met in 6th grade, and Christen is on the right end. We met in highschool and now we are basically neighbors and have kids the same age! Who would have thought??
My mom always would sing to us the song that goes like this:
make new friends
but keep the old
one is silver
and the other gold
I love all these golden friends!

4 comments:

Sarahbelle said...

Looks and sounds like you did an amazing job with all the planning! You look beautiful too, as do all our "besties from yesties" Wish I could have been there. I love that even tho we all have taken different life paths we can still be friends and and share in one another's joy. Love to you!

Peter and Lesha said...

oh that mad me cry those are such good friends and I love them all too they all love you and are so supportive of you and of each other it was so fun for me to be there and take pictures few of the guys cause anytime I would walk by with the camera to then they all got in a tight circle but if the girls saw the camera they posed it up:) so cute

Jessica said...

You look amazing!! Look at how long your hair has gotten. Pony tails are the best!!

Batten Rouge said...

I look so bad in these pictures but everyone else looks great! Clearly I worked all summer when the sun was out-whoa whitey! It was so great to see everyone and I love you all more now because of what we have been through together and apart. Amazing friends for sure!