Thursday, September 2, 2010

Owie!



I think Adelle has been watching too much Peter Pan with her Brother.
She tried to fly last night and jumped off the window sill.
Her intentions to land on the couch were accurate for a split second
until
the couch launched her straight into the hope chest!
Ouchie! Ouchie!

I was not home....which is a really good thing.
Dad got to deal with it.
Dad deals with these sort of instances way better than I do!

By the time I got home Adelle was back to risky self.
Jumping off the bed.
Trying to hang from the mirror on her wall....

The only assurance I have that she did really get hurt is the black and blue face...
oh, and Braxton who is more scarred by just witnessing:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Adelle, sorry to hear about the owie. I have similarly brilliant plans that get foiled by reality all the time -- I can very much relate.

Peter and Lesha said...

that rocks, not that she got hurt but that she is so stinkin funny, I love her and I hope she never changes. what a cutie, hope she feels better soon (or looks better) since she is not faced by the feeling apparently.