Sunday, August 8, 2010

Is he for real?





I am so lucky to have the best husband in the whole world! He's totally for real and someone that I love more each and every day.
We had a great weekend celebrating our 7 year anniversary together. Between my mom and my aunt Angela the kids were taken care of all day Friday and Saturday. Jeff and I went out on the boat and tried to get some crab. When we didn't we got fish and chips to go and inhaled it in the car on the way home. We went up to the Vancouver Temple, went to bed early, took a nap....it was exactly what I needed.
Then last night we took all of our kids to dinner to celebrate with us! We even let them pick where they wanted to go, Billy McHales. It was so fun being there and celebrating each other with our children. I love this life.

3 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

I know what did we do wrong, you got two full days? I guess we will have to pretend to get stuck at the border next time:) hahahahah sounds fun your kids are too cute I am sure they loved being there with you

Anonymous said...

I love Billy's. Congrats on your anniversary. The pictures are great.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! 7 years!!! That pic of you and Jeff is super cute, and the kids are adorable! Great pictures.