Tuesday, August 3, 2010

"B" Day

Today was a "B" day! It's my brothers 22 Birthday and in honor we went on a "B" hunt. It started with a Boy named Braxton...
and his Bare-footed sister (Adelle never wears shoes if she has a choice). We found lots and lots of things that started with "B."
Bark
mail Box (when your 4 year old points this out it totally counts as "B")
Boat
Brick
Bench
Buoy
Bird
Blue flowers
Bee
and there were more but I'm getting Bored (come on, that's funny) anyway this activity entertained us for a good while and we got some good exercise and some fun pictures.


Later on we landed at the pool for the "B" day party! Adelle, is awesome, and goes head first right off the bat. My water baby.
Braxton was jumping in and swimming like a fish! I'm so proud of him he jumps in by himself now and goes head under and all!
Bama was thrilled to have all her Babies there and they helped her to not miss her Brent so much (Brent being my brother in Madrid, Spain on a mission! We love you Brent!).
These guys worked hard all day and were ready for a nice dip!
Umpa swimming with Braxton. Braxton was swimming like a champ!
Braxton even got Bryce, the Birthday Boy, into the water to catch him at the bottom of the slide.
What a good uncle.
If you don't know Bryce than you are really missing out. He is 6 years younger than me but we have always been really close. He is one of my favorite people to be around. He can make anyone laugh in any situation. He is easy to talk to and is loyal to his friends and family. When I think of him I always think of when we were younger. When I was a teenager and wanted "me" time and Bryce would always say things like, "the whole family should....or lets play with the whole family...He has always been a family guy and I love that about him. He used to really think he looked like Ken Griffey Jr. and he used to say he was going to have 10 boys and no girls and all of his boys names were going to be Bryce! I don't know now, he's pretty in love with my little girl!

4 comments:

Bonnie and Tyler said...

Happy birthday Bryce!!

Anonymous said...

This really cracked me up!! I remember Bryce thinking he looked like Griffey!!! That was the best. Great blog. :) -Baylee

Marcy M Miller said...

What a good idea, to have a B day and find things that start with it. I will have to do that.

Peter and Lesha said...

I love him! he loves our kids so much and he is soooo funny.