Wednesday, July 29, 2009

dear mom...

Thank you for letting us invade your house and your pool and your life this whole week.
Thank you for being the best hostess and for loving our kids almost as much as we do.
Thank you for making sure everyone is so cool and comfortable and for always having fresh raspberry lemonade.
Thank you for always just assuming we will be staying to eat and for feeding some of us breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Thank you for having extra men on hand to swim laps with Brax (thanks Bryce). Thank you for letting Braxton stay the night, and the next night, and the next night. He loves you!
Thank you for letting the kids play and for not worrying about what they are getting into.
Thank you for all your help and for giving me a break.
Thank you for letting Jeff play and not worrying about what he is getting into.
Thank you for all the toys you continue to collect so that the kids are always happy and entertained.
Thank you for the time our family has to cool off and enjoy summer nights together at your beautiful home.
For the great entertainment...
and comic relief from the one hundred degree day.
We love you so much!

4 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

amen!! that was very nice anj and I totally agree. I didn't think I was going to make it yesterday with the heat and with my contractions and with Carson not feeling well and and this enrichment thing, I am trying to get together! but wow it makes such a difference having the pool there and better yet having mom there to tell you to sit down or leave and take a nap. Thanks mom:)

Jessica said...

what a good mommy you have!!

Rach said...

Andrea-

Hey blog stalker! thats awesome you look at my blog every once and a while, now I can add yours to my list of people to stalk :)

wanna be blog friends?

Your kids are seriously SO beautiful, and congrats on #3!

Marcy M Miller said...

I wished I lived closer to my mom, that makes me miss her. I'm glad that you have such a great mom.