Tuesday, July 28, 2009

sounds from the family room

I'm standing at the counter compiling Braxton's sandwich and this is what I hear from the next room...
*Please note there is no one else in the room except for Adelle who is more concerned with the chips that got spilled on the floor minutes before.

"Ok, so team. When I blow the whistle come over here. Ok, ok. Good job. Is everyone here? Ok. So now we are going to our golf game. So what is this? This is a ball, good job. What is this? This is the golf bag (his pillowcase), good job. What is this? Raise your hands. Ok, yes this is the golf club. Good job. Ok so now we will hit the ball into the hole. I will go first. You guys all watch me because you don't know how to do it right. If you watch me, then you will learn. Ok?

The sandwich was temporarily put on hold. I had to stop and note this conversation. Typical Braxton cracking me up.

3 comments:

The Bowldens said...

i love him! what a sweety!

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

Haha, I love it! That is adorable!!

Peter and Lesha said...

that is funny