Sunday, July 19, 2009

Girls Day!

Saturday some friends and I threw a baby shower for our expectant friend Cassie! It was a total blast!

Here's the momma to be! Cassie and Aaron's baby girl is due in September.
It was so good to catch up in the sun with friends...we all are so busy!
Here's the whole gang.
I don't know which picture is silly and which is supposed to be nice, depends on who you look at I guess:)
Adelle loved being at the party. She is a little party girl and got to stay while the boys went crabbing.
Here she is modeling the mobi with my mom. Shelby came up from Oregon and made Cassie (and me) a mobi. I'm so excited!

4 comments:

Jena said...

I have totally been thinking about making a mobi. What do you think of it? Is it worth me having one even though I have 2 mayan slings?

Peter and Lesha said...

fun looks like everyone is so tan and cutely dressed!!

Brooke said...

Cute blog Andrea! Again, so happy that we caught up with each other! Woohoo! I now have to catch up with your life.. for the past two years anyway :) PS my blog is lacking these days. I go through spurts.

Sarahbelle said...

What a fun day and a great thing to celebrate! I haven't seen Cassie in too long, or Shelby either! I am impressed with Shelb's sewing skills! Your yard and garden look great too!