Saturday, July 25, 2009

Cornwall Park

So I've always been one of those parents who would never use a leash on my kids....
However, Adelle is borderline leash. She is so busy and such a little dare devil. Instead of a leash I have Braxton who gets to fetch her when she runs off. This is fun for both of them. Who can run the fastest?
Is it bad of me to have watched and taken pictures the whole time instead of getting up to help these struggling kiddos.
Braxton is so sweet. He would wait at the top of the slide for Adelle to catch up and then she would totally ignore him, step over him, and go down the slide by herself.

We love Cornwall park but during the summer it can get so busy. Friday we ventured over there for a while. Jeff was off and had some business to take care of in town so the kids and I played at the park and waited until he was done. Then he brought us lunch and we had a picnic. It was a great day. A little overcast but still plenty warm.

4 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

she can't get any cuter I love how she just steps over brax to do what she wants. Carson is not boarder line is is past and I should use his leash, but I am afraid people like you will judge me:) he just takes off yesterday he ran out of safeway not quite to the parking lot but almost when I was paying I looked over and he was in his little car in the front of the shopping cart, then I look back and I saw him go through the double doors:( I ran out there fairly fast to watch people look at me and think, "and you think you can handle another?"

Melissa said...

that's just what big siblings are for! Helping Mom out!

..side note: I've noticed if we go before the water gets turned on (at one) cornwall park is really almost dead some days..

Johnny and Eirian said...

Braxton is so tan! Looks like you all are enjoying the lovely summer weather :)

Marcy M Miller said...

You guys know how to have fun!! I wish we did half the stuff you guys do. I think every parent sends their oldest after the youngest.