Thursday, August 16, 2012

Old Settlers Parade

The summer is totally getting away from me! I have so much to do.... and yet this part of me can't stand it when my blog gets behind. It's like my journal, and if I miss time I always make sure to catch it up.

So here is half the family in the Annual Old Settlers Parade back in July. We decided last minute to enter, for advertising, and we are glad we did. It was a beautiful day and if nothing else got our name out there to the locals.

I drove the van. (It was easier than I thought after fretting over it for a while).
Adelle sat shot gun and waved like a princess.
Jeff attempted to hand out flyers but it was too much for him to do alone so he just walked and waved and showed face.
Braxton rode his bike like a champ.
Emmett was the hit. He was the one who got the heads to turn and look our way. He cruised on his little motorcycle the whole route of the parade without stopping. He was a little man on a mission and it was pretty cute.

We all wore Centsible Services t-shirts.

Next year we will be more creative but for this year it worked well.


No comments: