Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuesday Bests


this picture is from last Tuesday but it was the same scene this morning!
  • I am home from the most wonderful, rejuvenating, beach laying weekend (details on that to come)
  • Emmett was my date for the morning
  • Emmett loves to go to the library with momma and momma loves it too
  • Adelle didn't get off my lap all morning
  • Jeff happily went to work and exhaustedly stated, "I don't know how you do it everyday!!"(he was solo parent for the weekend)
  • Braxton's welcome home picture that he gave me of the two of us holding hands (notice my green eyes and his brown eyes)
  • walking to school
  • laying down with the little ones for nap
  • texting friends and catching up on emails
  • having to lather up my peeling nose after some good, much needed, sun!
  • Adelle sticking out her tongue and telling me the reason she does it is because it's cool (?)
  • the fact that today's soccer practice most likely won't bring on the hail like it did last week
  • cleaning my house
  • talking to my husband on the phone at lunch and knowing we are in the same state and I will see him tonight

No comments: