Tuesday, April 19, 2011

one day two lucky girls....


....will snag these handsome fellas!

As I said before my brother, Brent, is home from his mission to Spain. It's been so great having him home! My kids have been in heaven. Adelle is so funny... she talks about Brent like they've always been the best of friends. In reality she was 9 months old when he left for Spain and she really had no idea who he was, other than pictures, until a couple weeks ago.
Brent is so awesome! He brought home these matching shirts (and jackets) for him and Brax. If you have seen Braxton in the last little bit then you have seen this snazzy uniform. Braxton went crazy getting this special gift. He loves his uncle and he loves clothes and he loves soccer (well, now anyway), so it was the perfect gift.
Don't they look professional!
Braxton reminds me a lot of Brent in many ways but especially in the sense that they are both really sensitive to the needs of others. Brent has always been very thoughtful and meek and Braxton is the same way. They are both considerate and sincere. I love that about them.

I could really get into marketing this most eligible bachelor but I won't go there. I don't think he needs my help and for now he's a great babysitter :)



8 comments:

Annajean D. said...

How fun to have your brother home after so long! Enjoy!

Peter and Lesha said...

wait, babysitter? where did I miss that memo? so cute brax is sweet.

Anonymous said...

Braxton reminds me of Brent too! And I think he looks so much like him. Great pic!

Aunt Angela said...

Love the picture. Brax has always reminded me of Jason and Brent. Very sweet and thougthful.

Anonymous said...

Thinking it will be two different days (better for everybody that way), but it's a great picture. Thanks for sharing all this stuff.

Doneva said...

so sweet, I LOVE the GAME faces, so awesome, yep someone is going to be as lucky as I have been for 30 years!!

April said...

Cute. I love that he thought to bring home matching outfits what a sweet guy!
You're lucky your brother is staying close to home. My brother David was home from his mission for 2 days and then went off to College at BYU Idaho...not fair!
April

Unknown said...

So cute! You need a baseball bat and QUICK! You'll soon be beating the girls off of the lawn to leave your little boy alone. :)