Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter in pictures

The kids anxiously opening their Easter package from Gramy and Pops on Friday.

Jeff's mom is the master package sender! Our Easter package was complete with spring shaped and colored marshmallows, peanut m&m's, reeses pieces, quirky singing stuffed animals, scripture coloring books and a book about the reason we celebrate Easter. Plus, a bonus catalog and coupon for Fisher Price.

Saturday we got to go Celebrate the cute little guy on the left's 1st birthday! Bunny style.

The weather was so fabulous and my friend put on a great Easter themed birthday for her little guy. The funny part about these friends is that we all have kids the same age and they are ALL BOYS except for cute little Adelle!

Braxton is the oldest, which makes him the coolest, and so he is admired and followed around by all the little boys!

From that party we headed to a yummy Easter dinner at my sisters. These cousins are crazy cute.

There was jumping and lots and lots.....

of static!

This little guy is too much for me lately. I love one year olds!

Sunday morning the kids woke up at 6:30am! Why?
To start the hunt that could have just as easily been started at like 9:00.
Emmett was happy finding the full baskets and helping himself that way.

Braxton was his sweet self and gave Adelle his train basket when she cried that she didn't want the frog.
This girl is no dummy. The frog filled up a lot faster than her choo choo.

Sunday after church we came home and everyone napped. We were all spent and needless to say my family was understanding when we showed up for 5:00pm dinner at 6:00pm!
We literally woke up at 5:35pm. I'm not gonna lie it was heavenly! The potatoes could wait I needed some good sleep.


Do you recognize this picture? It's almost identical to the one I took last year of Jeff stumped over the location of his personalized egg.
My dad likes to hide the eggs. Actually "likes" doesn't quite portray the extent of his feeling about this. I think he's been coming up with a stratagem of where to hide Jeff's egg since last Easter. Either way it's always a good time.
After the egg hunt we had a family baseball game. I don't have any pictures because I was having too much fun. Bryce came home and brought Chelsey and Brent was home so we had enough players. Braxton brought his trusty bat, ball and helmet and even my mom made contact with the ball. It was a beautiful night for a ballgame.

5 comments:

Aunt Angela said...

Did Jeff ever find his egg?

Jayme said...

I would have loved to see your mom after she hit the ball :) Love her!

Marcy M Miller said...

My kids got up at 6:30 too, I'm glad that you guys had a good easter./

Joan said...

Sounds like loads of fun!

Doneva said...

Hello, who do you think taught all of you how to play baseball, haha I run like a girl, throw like a girl and am pretty like a girl.