Thursday, February 17, 2011

for Andrea (not me sillies)

Just wanted to let you know that your friendship is living on in our home. We do miss you though!
M wore his handsome shirt today that you made for him.


I found this perfect spot for those dishes you gave me. They are gorgeous! I can't wait to have company over and use them but for now they match the front room perfectly, just like you said they would:)


Yep! That's me. I got my bum outside, finally, and sanded/painted that table that you've been motivating me to do forever!
I thought about you the whole time and wished you were here to help me!!!

Good thing I found that power sander at the garage sale across the street for $5! It worked wonders!!
The table is outside still, it needs another coat but it's comin' along!

The couch cushions look great, even when they are being sat on! What a concept.

Brax and Sis, crazy as ever!

To those of you who are confused I will fill you in, briefly.
My friend Andrea moved last week.
She is a Saint and I really miss her.
Have you ever heard the quote from Oprah:
Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo
but
what you want is someone who will take the bus with you
when the limo breaks down.
That is the kind of friend Andrea is.
We have been on many "bus rides" together this year and I'm really grateful for her in my life.
Hope you are well!!

3 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

she is a great friend. and very talented. I wish I got to know her more

Andrea said...

This is really sweet. I miss you guys a lot too. Thank you for being such a good friend.

Sarahbelle said...

so sad when a friend moves away. I know the story all too well. love that you are re-finishing furniture, can't wait to see the final look!