Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Our Favorites

I totally made this! Like today in about 15 minutes with 3 little ones "helping"!
Instead of saying, "I am not a sewer." I will now say, "I am learning to sew."
It was really fun.
No pattern, no measuring, not perfect...
I just found a piece of fabric that matched my kitchen and created something.
Right now it's my favorite part of my table!

This Red Balloon is Emmett's favorite thing as off this week.
He loves it and chases it all around the house.
It's very fun to watch him and his free toy!

Adelle's favorite thing is snacks!
Cheetos, raw almonds, animal cookies, pretzels, raisins....
Last week we ate 2 whole bags of satsuma oranges in 4 days!
They aren't bad snacks, but when it's all she wants I have to draw the line.
So yesterday we had a tea party and everyone was given a little plate with all of Adelle's favorite snacks and when they were gone, they were gone.
Everyone was happy!
Dress up is Braxton's current favorite thing. He has so many fun dress-ups and they all get their fair share of wear by this boy!
Here is Buzz eating scrambled eggs. I never know who is going to be joining us for breakfast!

Oh, and no picture but last night I made baked artichokes to go with dinner and they were yummy.
Take an artichoke
wash it
cut off the top inch and the poky parts
mix a minced glove of garlic, melted butter, some lemon juice,
pour onto artichoke (make sure it gets between all the little openings)
top with a pinch of salt
wrap in foil and bake at 425 for about 75 minutes.
Savor!
I'm going to go with my first instinct here and post that Jeff's favorite thing was coming home to homemade meatloaf for dinner.
Or maybe it was beating me twice in a row at NERTZ last night!?



3 comments:

Vashti said...

Way to go on getting your craft on! I love when people post about projects that they work on because it inspires me to work on my own!

Peter and Lesha said...

you are so creative I think that is why Carson loves going to your house you somehow know how to entertain your kids and get stuff done at the same time TEACH ME i beg you it's one or the other for me.

Andrea said...

Sew Mama Sew!