Tuesday, February 16, 2010

This made me laugh....


This made me laugh so hard I really started to cry

The kids are outside playing last week while I was feeding Emmett. When I peeked out the back door to check on them this is what I see. Braxton (the ghost) chasing Adelle around the yard. They were both laughing and having fun so I grabbed the camera....just in time to catch this. The blind ghost ran into the garden box and fell face first into the garden. Look who's laughing now. This was so funny. So candid. So perfect. I love Adelle, trying to figure out what just happened.

My life would not be the same if I hadn't gotten up when I did and witnessed this experience. I love laughing at these innocent entertainers.

3 comments:

Sarahbelle said...

We do the same thing here, running around blind! Gabby doesn't understand there are LOTS of walls and corners to run into. What a great thing that they can play right outside while you have quiet to nurse Emmett!

Peter and Lesha said...

that is too funny, did he think it was funny>? she is too cute!!

Nancy and Spencer said...

That's awesome!! ha ha