Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lunch Date?

Jeff invited the kids and I out to his job site for lunch today. We were so excited we all had to wear our IMCO get-up. (all of our hats are IMCO and Emmett has an IMCO shirt).
When Emmett was born IMCO gave him a baby tee. Braxton was very jealous that he didn't have one so Jeff brought the kids home IMCO hats. When Jeff asked Braxton what he wanted to get me for my birthday Braxton said, "a IMCO hat" so mine was my birthday present.
Emmett hard at work. One month old!

3 comments:

Sarahbelle said...

You are so together, making it out to a lunch date with all 3 kids! And in matching attire. Love what kids do for birthdays, Gabby gave Clay 4 pennies for his birthday.

The Bowldens said...

i cant believe emmett is 1 month already! hes so stinkin adorable!

Marcy M Miller said...

I can't believe Emmett is a month old- where does the time go- he is a cutie.