Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010 Whoop de doos

I know, I'm corny, but I can't believe it is 2010!
Seems really crazy to me
2010 means...
Jeff and I graduated high-school 10 years ago (this blows my mind, we are both so hip and cool still)
We will celebrate our 7th anniversary with no "itch"
Braxton will turn 5 (thankfully not until October....my little boy)
Our third child will join our family....any day!

that's all I can come up with right now but maybe it's because I'm still in shock. Or the fact that I have so much energy these days I can't even barely sit still. I want to bottle it all up. Seriously, I hope the energy sticks around because I'm feeling so antsy! Last night I cleaned my house...like really cleaned everything from the toilet and tub, to scrubbing the oven and stove-top burners. We can't wait to meet our baby and we are ready!

4 comments:

Taryn said...

So excited for you guys and your soon addition! Can't wait for pictures;)

CLS said...

I can't wait to meet her/him either! And I'll be returning the favor of a hot meal :)

Jessica said...

From the sounds of your activity sounds like the baby will be anyday!! Can't wait!

Love ya!! Call me if you need anything and i mean anything!

Peter and Lesha said...

well come on over my house can use some cleaning too:) call me when it happens and let me know what you need me to do.