Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Why do I love life?

Is it because....

1. My little angel girl just went to bed at 6:15pm and I get an evening to myself?
2. Our furnace is broken and we get to purchase a new one...like now!?
3. My husband is turning 28 this week and we get to be "alone" for a night?
4. We are having our third baby in less than a month?
5. I am feeling much better after feeling really lousy the last couple days?
6. Our Christmas tree lights are on from the minute the kids get up until we go to sleep?
7. I got to take a really long, hot, shower this afternoon?
8. The snow is melting?
9. The kids are healthy?
10. My mom came and picked up Braxton this afternoon to come to her house and play. Just what he needed was some alone time with Bama. They were having a tea party when I called them.?

I really love life.
I know I am glad that I was not a pioneer! I'm thankful that I'm not a single parent. And I'm glad that my mom is close and loves my kids so much. I'm thankful for good health. I'm thankful for this beautiful, peaceful time of year.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

So sorry to hear about your furnace we just had to replace ours. I have name of a guy who is licensed and does it for pretty cheap. Everything else sounds great though!! Want to see you soon!
JEss

Vashti said...

That sucks about your furnace, talk about bad timing... right before xmas! I hope it gets fixed soon.

Peter and Lesha said...

glad you are feeling better! sorry about no heat come over anytime.

Black Family said...

oh cherish those moments of having your parents so close....especially your mother. I wish that everyday! What a blessing. Wish we got to see you guys more. Sounds like all is well!