Tuesday, December 8, 2009

to sum it all up...

We have been busy enjoying the Christmas season! We decorated our tree Saturday and got out all of our Christmas decorations.
Adelle and I played "Nativity" while Jeff did homework and Braxton took a 3 hour nap!
I guess he was tired after this!
Our "cut down the tree" tradition was carried out again this year. It was a beautiful day but so so cold! Adelle wouldn't let me put her down and I was fine holding her the whole time (extra body heat!).
The new baby anticipation is growing. The kids have been playing baby and pretending they are babies.
We have been going through lots of bins of Braxton's old baby clothes....I'm still pretty set we are having a boy but if not, Adelle's clothes are within reach as well.
just being cute...these ones are keeping me on my toes for sure. They are so busy and have so much energy! Good thing they are so cute.
Adelle is Ms. Personality. I always thought Braxton was as animated as they come but now I'm not sure....
We've spent some cold afternoons at the park. We are not complaining. It's been so beautiful, just requires some bundling.
Braxton being a good big brother and pushing his sister on the swing. This was really cute, Adelle was giggling the whole time.
Playing a little football in the dirt. The dirtier he gets, the better he thinks he's played. These activities (that I participate in daily) keep me really optimistic about this baby being on-time...if not early:)
More pretending...here we have Officer Adelle and Pirate Braxton.
Hanging out with cousin Carson. Aren't they precious together?
Decorating a ginger bread house. This was so fun to do as a family. Jeff "built" the house and I did the frosting and Braxton put on the candy decorations. Adelle ate the pieces we left within her reach.
I love this little patio off the back of our house. It's covered and the wind seems to not blow in there as much. The kids love being out there playing.
And of course, still working out in the dirt.
Hope you are all enjoying "the most wonderful part of the year." We sure are!

8 comments:

Sarahbelle said...

You keep so busy, how do you do it so pregnant? Love the pictures, two very adorable kids you have. Adelle's smiles are so sweet.

Matt and Lindsay said...

Your family is growing up so fast!! I bet you are ready to have that baby. We just got out all our baby stuff so now the kids are so excited. Noah told me he was more excited to meet the baby then for Christmas to come :o)

Peter and Lesha said...

I love that picture of carson and addy, sorry I stole your camera while you were out to take it:) well are you ready for three, you need to call me and I have a story for you too long to type. so excited to live closer and be in your ward!

Marcy M Miller said...

You guys are lucky to be outside still- we are under snow!!! I can't believe you are so close to having that baby- lucky you. Love the Christmas tree.

Anonymous said...

Cute is a survival-enhancing trait. Thanks for sharing this stuff.

Jessica said...

Love all of the new pics. You are totally on the home stretch. Call if you need help with anything and when it does happen count me in for a couple of meals!!

Wendy said...

I love the picture of Adelle where she has her eyes closed in front of the fireplace. Priceless.

Johnny and Eirian said...

Beautiful Christmas decorations-- Merry Christmas to you all!