Friday, December 18, 2009

Table Talk

So tonight for dinner we were eating baked spaghetti and spinach salad. Braxton and Adelle were both eating so good and so I voiced to them my appreciation by telling them how glad I was that they were eating such a good dinner. Braxton responded...
"What are you talking about, this is amazing. I wish my mouth was bigger. Tigres you've got to try this."
It's a line from his favorite movie, "Kung Fu Panda." It was so on Q and perfect. Jeff and I were laughing hysterically.
This boy is so funny and so much like his dad in this way. The rest of the meal was spent listening to them quote different lines from the movie. I have a feeling this is what many more of our meal conversations will be like.
I'm o.k with that.

2 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

that is so funny, he plays so well with Carson and is so patient with his two year old "NO" word. Hope he likes being Joseph today.

Jeremy Saunders said...

that is hilarious! I love that kid!
mimi