Friday, September 11, 2009

Braxton's first day of Preschool

I still don't know what to say about this? Or even how I feel about this? Let's just say it was hard for this momma! Braxton had a great day though so that made everything ok!
For the last year I have been so "on the fence" about the whole preschool thing. It's such a hard decision. Braxton is so social and loves to be in learning environments. He is an October baby, which means he will be late starting school, but he is so mature and ready for something. We do preschool at home and he likes it ok but with just the two of us he often gets bored or we are interrupted by sis. He loves his Sunday school class and looks forward to going. He is so much like me and likes to be on the go all the time.
I discovered a two day a week preschool with a lady who goes to our church and it is a perfect fit for our family. She has four children of her own who are in school and she does Preschool in her home. It's been a real answer to my prayers and Braxton loves "miss mimi."

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I just showed Grace this picture and she said "Wow hes a rockstar now." oh man. We should get together soon:)

Peter and Lesha said...

that is so great he does look like he is going to kindergarden though:) glad he likes it

Anonymous said...

crazy how quickly they grow. i want to know who this miss mimi is!