Monday, August 31, 2009

20 weeks down....

So I am officially on my 21st week of Pregnancy! Wow, time is flying this time around. I know I said that with Adelle too, but this time I really mean it. I can't believe in 4 short months we will meet the newest member of our family.
We are so excited!
We had our ultrasound last week and hid our eyes so we are still in the unknown about the baby's gender. It's so fun. I am so not into surprises at all but this surprise has been really exciting. I am still thinking/feeling boy...like I have been all along but I had a dream the other night that our baby was a girl so....we will see? My dreams have been freaky lately so I am not set on the girl dream as reality. I also dreamt that I had a vasectomy one night. What?
Jeff and both kids joined me for the ultrasound. Braxton has been really curious this time around so we thought it would be fun to have him there. Adelle got to come too, just to feel complete I guess. I think Adelle saw the baby and I think it has caused a little sibling rivalry. She has always been such a free spirited, independent little lady and since the ultrasound she's been way clingy. I think this has to do more with her age...but it makes for interesting thoughts/ideas.
"Addy-Bell...you are still momma's girl and I love you always!"
Baby is 13 ounces and everything looks good! I am officially out of denial and wearing maternity jeans as of yesterday! The regular jeans just aren't as cute when you are squishing out of them in every direction.

5 comments:

Camille Hammond said...

I peak at your blog, too, through Andrea! Robby's best friends wish Chad, Ginnie's husband. They were roommates until Robby and I got married. It is a small world! Congrats on the baby-I'm glad everything looks good!

Peter and Lesha said...

Addy is the cutest thing ever and Carson just loves playing with her every chance he can get he was so sad after she left moms today :) She is so sweet and I hope my baby girl is like her. I know your having a boy chinese calendars never lie:) can't wait to meet her. You will have your hands full and I am sure you will still be making bread and jam and salsa and all that other yummy stuff you do while I can't seem to gat a shower in by the end of the day:) that's what makes the world go round though right, the other day mom asked me for some cooking advise, I just about feel over, not only could I not answer her question but I think for a second she forgot who she was talking to:)

Marcy M Miller said...

Glad that everything looked good for the ultra sound. We will be taking the girls with us to see our ultrasound too, Hallee is very curious about it all and really wants a brother, so we thought we should take her so she can see. Your sister said you make salsa, do you can salsa- I'm looking for a recipe.

April said...

That sounds so exciting to not know what you'll be having.
I think I'd like to do that next time I'm pregnant but I don't think I'll be able to stand not knowing if we are having a girl.
I'm glad everything looked good at the ultrasound and I can't believe that you haven't been sick at all you are so lucky.
April

Bonnie and Tyler said...

Andrea! Cute blog! I love it! I can't believe you are expecting again, you crazy girl! You have a gorgeous family!